Saturday, October 17, 2015

Three Months to Go

In approximately three months, I'll participate in the 2nd Disneyland StarWars half marathon.  Three months after that, I'll participate in the inaugural Walt Disney World StarWars half marathon. 

 
So far I haven't been very consistent in hitting the treadmill. Moving cross country and getting settled into a new job and new residence have left me struggling to establish a good routine that involves training. Now that the calendar is edging closer and closer to race day, I simply need to prioritize training and shift the other stuff that has been getting in the way to a lower rank. It's all about priorities and doing FIRST what you deem is most important.  I can't do everything I want to do, but I sure as heck can do what I think is the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment